Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

it's my factory

Rob and I met up with the St. Ofles at Temple last night. Temple is very nice, we haven't been there in a long time. We can't ever seem to remember where it is! We really had a such a wonderful time with them. We talked about all kinds of funny things. The St. Oh-Fool's are lovely and I can't wait to see them again! I felt especially good giving them my favorite painting ever.
After that, we secured some goods and went home. I hung out in Rob's studio and then went back to my own lair and worked on this:

I think it's my second favorite ever.

3 comments:

Rob said...

That painting fucking rules, Jes. Giannetto De Rossi would be very proud.

I <3 the Oh-Fools hella much.

Richard St.Ofle said...

that shit WAS fun, wannit?
You & Robbo need to come over
we'll talk more about the fate of Placerville friends, Mexican activites, and drug stories

oh yeah, and both paintings fucking rule

jessica-m said...

Thanks dudes! We're down to hang out anytime! Furreaaalz.